WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I Need Product :o)

lm242h
05-04-2016, 07:56 AM
Is there currently any specials on the Skin so Soft right now?
I dont want to join, but I need a reliable rep. I find then locally then for what ever reason the person drops out of Avon. I dont want to sell.. just BUY!

Thanks!
Laylana

SAHMof2
06-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Hi Laylana,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this post. Skin So Soft is a line of products so in order to know which one you are looking for I need more information. You can however visit our website at anytime. If you would like me to help you find what you need just let me know.

LCarter55
08-31-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi Laylana

I hope you were able to find a rep to help you get the SSS product you are wanting. I know in the C-19 there is a nice sale going on and seems to be ongoing in the campaign 20 also. Let us know here if you were unable to find what you are looking for, we are here to help.

Linda Carter

tessence8
09-13-2016, 07:32 PM
Are you still looking for a Avon rep?

sneff3
10-21-2016, 07:54 PM
My sister is an Avon rep if you are still looking for somebody :)

Princess777
01-02-2017, 06:29 AM
I am a rep in Cortland, Illinois. I also have a website.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1