WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : May is Blooming!

AprioriCandy
05-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Hi, Everyone!

Loving our May specials to bloom our Apriori Beauty Businesses!

With Mother's Day just around the corner, every Mom loves something
to make her look and feel more beautiful, right?

We have a great Facebook Virtual Training coming up this month on our Compensation Plan - this is such a wonderful way to present it. The posts move slowly and you can go back after to review each one. You can also ask questions during and after the training.

I'm looking forward to a great review for me and my team and for some prospective Consultants who are interested in learning how we earn an income - both retail and residual - in Apriori Beauty!

If you've never earned residual income before - it is a totally amazing blessing both financially and with the relationships you enjoy with the Consultants on your team!

Happy May!!
xo Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1