WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Desperate for advice!!

JessicaWages
04-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Hello... I am in need of as much advice as possible. I am a young mom of a 3 month old and a 4 year old. My husband was arrested January 28th for driving without a license. He was the only one working at the time. Now that he is in jail I cannot get a job due to not having a baby sitter. I am looking to work from home. My husband will not be released from jail until July 14. Since he has been incarcerated my children and I have lost our home and most of our belongings. I found a place for us to stay for now but not until my husband gets out and fixes this mess. I was thinking about doing ItWorks or Avon or something like that but I do not have the money to start it up. Is there any work at home job that is easy to get hired for? I have some experience with a couple of Call Centers abd retail customer service. Can someone please point me in the right direction! I dont care if it is a permanent job or a temp. I dont care what shift it is. I dont care how many hours id have to work. I will do anything.

Fitnessdad
04-30-2016, 10:03 AM
Hey Jessica do you have a phone and internet? - I assume you have internet since you left the post :-)

danasurvey
04-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Be sure to check the telecommuting section. You'll find lots of stuff there.

I am really sorry to hear about the situation you are in and I really hope things get better for you very soon.

Xelin
05-02-2016, 08:49 PM
How about an online job like telemarketing or virtual assistant jobs. There are a lot of jobs being offered. You can check out freelancerDOTcom and/or upworkDOTcom.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1