WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : This forum used to be active

NikkiC
04-27-2016, 01:09 PM
I am looking for another affiliate marketing forum I want to get back into it after a few years out of it. Does anyone know of other active sites to visit? Thanks in advance !

mlrhodes
04-28-2016, 11:53 AM
I am looking for another affiliate marketing forum I want to get back into it after a few years out of it. Does anyone know of other active sites to visit? Thanks in advance !

Do you want to speed all day searching blogs or do you want to learn it?

NikkiC
04-28-2016, 01:16 PM
I am looking for forums I can get ideas , tips and tricks for affiliate marketing in the here and now . I want to start promoting again. What companies are good and bad etc..

danasurvey
04-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Doing a Google search for Internet Marketing Forums will bring up a bunch of them. Hopefully activity will pick up here too.

DashMama
04-28-2016, 03:18 PM
The best known Internet Marketing forum around has always been The Warriors Forum - you may be able to find a spot there that you feel comfortable with. And as mentioned earlier, you can do a search using keywords of the things that interest you.

That said... I was on this forum years ago (lost my old account info and had to start over) and it was very very active... I feel that the social networking properties have pulled alot of peoples energies their way. However, many feel a comfort with the good, ole fashioned forums and it is a matter of time before they will become very popular once again in the near future. Forums are less complicated and invasive than the social networks out there.

Good luck.. if you have any questions on affiliate marketing or business opportunities that you are not sure of, please feel free to PM me. Been hanging around the internet thing since 1990 and have pretty good experience with the good, bad, and ugly of it. lol

Take care... Crystal

NikkiC
04-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Thanks Crystal

Fitnessdad
04-29-2016, 06:26 AM
Warrior Forum is good but it can be a big time waster and it can draw you in so your running in circles.

Pick what your interested in and focus on that direction. When you know what you like do a search you can always check to see if the company offers a affiliate program usally at the bottom of the page.

Just my two cents from experience make sure what your selling provides value to the customer first and foremost then make sure it is profitable to you. Don't always depend on SEO to be the supplier of your business use multiple sources so if the Google hammer comes down with a new update you don't lose all your revenue.

What type of money are you looking to make?

Suzanne-SB
05-04-2016, 11:59 PM
If you Google - (Affiliate Marketing +forum) without the brackets, you find some in the searches.

steeples
05-17-2016, 05:14 AM
abestweb.com

Top Notch Affiliate Marketing Forum from an information standpoint.

You're welcome!

NikkiC
05-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Thanks Steeples !
We appreciate the enormous support that our ABestWeb community has experienced over the many years it has served its members and sponsors. We have decided to exit this business and have placed the property up for sale and we are actively entertaining interest.

In the meantime, community members will be able to read but not post to ABestWeb beginning on Jan. 18.

We want to thank you for your numerous contributions and your ongoing support. If you have any questions, please let us know.

justin56
05-18-2016, 12:03 AM
I am looking for forums I can get ideas , tips and tricks for affiliate marketing in the here and now . I want to start promoting again. What companies are good and bad etc..

DylanC
01-15-2017, 07:50 PM
Some good ones are warrior forum and digitalpoint forum

danasurvey
01-15-2017, 07:51 PM
Some good ones are warrior forum and digitalpoint forum

Both of those are pretty active. Hopefully the activity will pick up here again too.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1