WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Affiliate Program

Nailebrity
04-19-2016, 07:18 PM
Just about to launch a brand new start up business for nails. Any suggestions on how to get the word out?

Suzanne-SB
05-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Advertising and social media.

behtty.co
05-19-2016, 04:26 AM
Just about to launch a brand new start up business for nails. Any suggestions on how to get the word out?

You can try promoting it on your facebook and twitter account. Your friends are the best way to promote your new business venture. Additionally, you can also make a facebook account for your business or if you're lucky enough try putting up a website. GoodLuck!

matoozie
05-21-2016, 08:52 PM
I've seen people use YouTube videos to promote. Using it to record and pass along conference calls work as well. You could record a powerpoint presentation, which makes it easier to reach more people in less time and prospects get more of a visual of what you have.

selenagomez1
05-24-2016, 08:34 AM
You can build a fanpage on Facebook and Linkedin to share your business! Make a good blog also!

Nailebrity
05-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Great suggestions! Thank you!

Love Life
05-26-2016, 12:29 PM
definitely a facebook page

Nailebrity
05-26-2016, 08:02 PM
We've got the Facebook page. I'm trying to find as many outlets as I can.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1