WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Facebook Party help

MissKris
04-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Hello and Happy Monday!
I thought you awesome ladies could help me...I am hosting a Facebook party for a Hostess who is in a different state. There 54 people who are attending, it has been going on for 3 days, and no one has engaged or purchased. The Hostess is feeling a bit gloomy and I didn't know if you guys had any suggestions on how to get people motivated to make a purchase online? This is my 1st FB party and I am not sure what else I can do...

I have offered a gift to the 1st person who orders, I offered to pay shipping for the 1st person to comment and place an order, and I am out of ideas...help :) Many thanks!

mandm'smommy
04-06-2016, 07:14 AM
Hostess coaching is so important. I encourage my hostesses to reach out to close friends who have accepted the invite. I ask them to send a personal message to them and share what they like and why they like the products.

For my business, I offer samples, and I have the hostess offer samples and a catalog to 10 of her closest friends.

The personal touch is crucial in getting people engaged. Also, encourage the hostess to engage and respond, ask questions, comment.

Having said that, sometimes you can do everything well and right and people still just won't engage, but these area few things that have worked well for me in the past.

Blessings,
Melissa

MissKris
04-06-2016, 07:25 AM
Thank you! I do think I missed the ball a bit on the Hostess Coaching, it happened so fast and she was so pumped I think a lot slipped through the cracks! We have one order now, so she is feeling a bit more positive! I appreciate your feedback- it's always a learning experience!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1