WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

03-15-2016, 01:51 PM
I'm sure everyone has seen us constantly posting for experienced Law Enforcement Transcribers. Net Transcripts almost always "overflowing" with orders but I have to say that at this point, we are in a full-on typhoon! Our customer base is growing exponentially by the day and we need MANY new contractors to help us keep up with the current demand as we have hundreds of new orders coming in daily.

If you or anyone you know has police transcription experience or court reporting experience, please direct them to the following link where they can read our requirements and apply online: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1232922

Please feel free to share the link at any other social networking sites you belong to!

momforhomework
04-20-2016, 11:32 PM
Hi.
I know you do not hire from India.
But can you give me a shot please?
Regards
Radhika