WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any legit jobs??

shayna01
03-10-2016, 02:15 AM
Ive been looking for a data entry/transcription job working from home for the past 1.5 years! I have a good resume including experience and schooling and am a cmt,cna and cda. Now that I am due with my first child in May I am really trying hard to find a legit job but all I seem to come across are scams. And advice or suggestions?

nithyajacob
07-08-2016, 02:54 AM
Only the best essay writing service reviews can promise you top grade in best essays. There are several essay writing services that think they are top. Best service providers must have the features like plagiarised content, creative ideas and live chat facility with writers and customers.

Remoteriverman
07-14-2016, 08:50 PM
I think one of the best options is professional freelance copywriting. I started my own business doing that three years ago - and I wish I'd started sooner.

It's a legit, in-demand service you can do from home or anywhere, it pays well (I made $650 for one article once) and you can work whatever hours you have available. Look into it - I love doing it and it's super flexible.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Kevin Casey,
The Jet-setting Copywriter

Pari_Nicole
07-27-2016, 12:33 PM
I have recently been accepted on rev.com (It is a legit company). I have never done transcription work before, but I find it very fun. Due to my inexperience I tend to only take small audio files to do, 10min or less. The work is consistent (Especially with the larger audio files), I go there maybe 2 days out of a week and do a couple of files. You can set filters to the kinds of files and lengths you want. I stay away for the larger ones because I don't think I can finish them in the time allotted. Those larger files (30mins to 120mins are typically what I see on the site) range in prices from $25 to as much as $70. The pay is weekly to PayPal. I've been there for 2 weeks and have been paid $50 (I'm averaging about $25 a week, but I am not really applying myself. Only work a couple of days a week).

I recommend you check them out, if I can get hired on and move from a 'Rookie' to a 'Revver' in 1 day then an truly experienced transcriber should have no issues.

diamond100
07-28-2016, 10:38 PM
Hello, how hard is the testing for Rev? Just curious. I love to type and I am looking for something flexible. Is the work consistent? I've heard that there is very little work available right now. I am considering applying but I am worried I won't pass the test. I have no transcription experience but I am hard working and would like to give it a try. I currently type about 50 wpm and I am very accurate when typing. Is that speed sufficient for transcription? Any replies appreciated. Thanks! Congrats to "Pari" on getting hired by REV!

Pari_Nicole
08-03-2016, 05:25 PM
Hello, how hard is the testing for Rev? Just curious. I love to type and I am looking for something flexible. Is the work consistent? I've heard that there is very little work available right now. I am considering applying but I am worried I won't pass the test. I have no transcription experience but I am hard working and would like to give it a try. I currently type about 50 wpm and I am very accurate when typing. Is that speed sufficient for transcription? Any replies appreciated. Thanks! Congrats to "Pari" on getting hired by REV!

Sorry for the late reply back :) The testing was not hard, considering I had never done this type of work before. They make it easy by providing you with tutorials, test audio to transcribe. The thing I find the best about Rev is that they have a transcribing editor built into their site (When you claim a project you are automatically taken there) which covers all the formatting of the file. With their editor you just have to worry about following their guide with regards to how to label the speakers, using timestamps and notations when something is inaudible, crosstalk, etc.

It took about 2 days for them to review my results and get back to me to let me know I was accepted. Then, it took about 3-4 additional days to get the account set up for me (they told me it could take a week but it didn't) I just logged in and there were over 130 audio files, (the 55min audio files averaging a payout of around $35). Every day that I have logged on there has been work, and I have been checking there daily since my last post. I find that most files are posted there in the evening hours. I usually work (when I do work) in the wee hours when I'm up and its quiet (11p to 5am) and there is always plenty of work. Now I don't know if this is just because of the month/season I've only been working there for a short time. I would honestly recommend them I find it fun and can vouch that they do pay weekly via PayPal (no matter the amount you've earn during the pay period. I just got a $1.55 payment for a 1 min file. Only file I did that week :D)

Check them out: https://www.rev.com/freelancers

Cess1977
05-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Sorry for that late reply but If you still looking for the best job online, then you must send your resumes online in different website. Over there it is easy to find any job. If you share your resume with your post, then it will be more easy for you. I hope you ain't post only this forum. You have to post in various forums with resume and also must read about ukessays.co.uk scam (https://www.bestassignmentservices.co.uk/assignment-writing-services/myassignmenthelp-co-uk-review/) before going for an interview in any company or service.

KidazzlerRazzer
05-31-2019, 09:40 PM
There are a lot of people here doing transcription when it comes to writing, but I would recommend content writing! Sites like Crowd Content, or Textbroker are a great way to get started making money doing this. Not great pay, but good experience to get you to become a better writer and eventually move on to better paying sites.

BarbaraHMelendez
06-10-2019, 03:12 AM
I have been doing hard work for a legal job for a long time. my father is a police officer. I want to be like them. they have too staggered to get a legal job. they suggested me you check on this website (https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/). here you can do study and gain accurate information about the legal job

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1