WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LittleEagle
02-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Hey y'all!

Allegis is putting out feelers for new hires, and I keep seeing 'um. Does anyone contract with them now/has done so within the last year? I'm having trouble finding recent info on what contracting with them is like.

The more recent reviews I have managed to find either raise concerns about audio quality and unreasonable expectations regarding weekly output and Quality Control or say they don't have much trouble with those things at all. The lack of a midground is making me wonder.

momidawn
03-18-2016, 08:08 PM
I worked for them briefly last year, and found that the expectations were too high for the poor quality of the audio. The people were very nice, though.