WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interested in selling Watkins

fyiceo
02-23-2016, 06:22 PM
Hi: I am interested in selling Watkins products and since I met Bianca here in this forum, I am looking for her, but don't see her chatting in here lately. Does anyone know how I can reach her? Thanks!

suse
02-24-2016, 05:16 PM
Hi fyiceo, thanks for posting! Bianca did have some great posts. She was my sponsor also, and she contacted me last summer to take over her down line when she decided to dedicate her time to other things in her life, and JR Watkins as a consultant. She continues to order as a customer. I'd be happy to talk to you about your interest in becoming a JR Watkins consultant. I'll PM you with my email and phone number if you'd like to chat.

Take care!
-Suse

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1