WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Big Compliment

DebraFerrie
02-23-2016, 05:36 PM
So I just went to my OB/GYN today- haven't seen her in 2 years and she's known me for about 12. First thing she says is "Deb, wow, you look AMAZING"

so it definitely has to be NYR :-)

MY NYR skin care is helping so much because despite being older, late 40's now, my skin looks better than it did before I started using NYR. I'm an OIL addict and many days I layer 2 NYR Oils ( the argan, the orange flower are what I am using right now . I also have been using the Frankincense line over the oils most days and it made a BIG difference in my discoloration and everything. The oils make me so glowy! I LOVE it. I also love the Wild Rose Beauty Elixer which I ran out of and will order again soon- talk about glow! I use that one more in summer and orange flower when I'm drier in winter.
I think using natural skin care really makes such a difference!
so that was a nice compliment huh?

lorah
02-25-2016, 06:53 AM
Wonderful!

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-03-2016, 08:04 PM
That is so nice to hear Debra! You and your glowy skin!! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1