WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Vendor Shows

LashGirlsRock
02-13-2016, 07:04 AM
Has anyone done any? If so what are your thoughts? What did you learn? I am thinkng of ordering 2 banners and getting into a few for spring.......

kristakey13
02-13-2016, 04:16 PM
My experience from vendor shows is to offer smaller-priced items for sale, have lots of smaples and business cards to hand out. Maybe even have a litttle table set up for someone to sit down and try the 3D lashes (you will have to find throw away wands).

LashGirlsRock
02-14-2016, 07:55 AM
Thank you. I was thinking in the same direction. I am going to order banners and that way I will have them and reps that actually network can use them too if they wish. I wondered about the lashes, I can get sample applicators, you found the results worth it? I know the brushes aren't designed the same......

kristakey13
02-14-2016, 02:48 PM
Thank you. I was thinking in the same direction. I am going to order banners and that way I will have them and reps that actually network can use them too if they wish. I wondered about the lashes, I can get sample applicators, you found the results worth it? I know the brushes aren't designed the same......

It may be difficult to find lash brushes for the fibers.

Amazon.com : Disposable Eyelash Eye Lash Makeup Brush Mascara Wands Applicator Makeup Kits (100PCS Pink) : Beauty (http://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Eyelash-Makeup-Mascara-Applicator/dp/B014R19NT6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1455486392&sr=8-4&keywords=disposable+mascara+wands)

Another fun idea would be to start drawing on your face with a Sharpie. Then commence covering it up with the liquid foundation.

LashGirlsRock
02-15-2016, 03:25 AM
That is a great idea :) Thanks so much for your time! I appreciate it!

geekmom
02-17-2016, 02:35 PM
When it gets busy and there are too many people at the table I thought it might be a nice trick to put a tablet or laptop that is secured to the table somehow so that people can watch demo videos while they wait to ask questions. Maybe a basket with a small dum dums lollipop flavors to match and tie to the samples?

We have a huge wine tasting vendor opp every year and the lipstain is always great for that ;)

erigsby
02-18-2016, 11:40 PM
My best sellers at my last vendor event were mascara, lip gloss, and liquid foundation.
The Liquid Foundation is super easy to sell when you sample it on the inside of the customers wrist. It allows them to see got it covers and they love the way it feels so silky on the skin. My last vendor show was early December before it all went out of stock.

LashGirlsRock
02-19-2016, 04:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the ideas, This weekend my friend and I are brainstorming. I do have security equipment for electronics, so that is a definite.....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1