WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : In home parties and samples

LashGirlsRock
02-11-2016, 05:33 AM
Good morning! Do any of you do in home parties and do you make samples?

I wish we had a line of samples to purchase. I am in the process of making my own but am curious/open to suggestions that worked well or didn't for you. I am also pondering sending samples and a blitz card to that have RSVP'd to any of my online parties.

Two people have asked for in home so I am ordering up a few kits and will do that next month with her. I would like to have a little sample bag for anyone who comes.......

Thanks!
Irene

kristakey13
02-13-2016, 04:45 PM
I believe what I've been told is samples are on hold til the new spring line comes out. In the meantime, you can utilize any makeup/skincare products that haven't been used by having an in house party, order those little plastic painter trays off of Amazon or something along those lines. They also have throw-away mascara wands, applicators, etc.

Another idea would have a customer do a book party at their office or just among friends and family

LashGirlsRock
02-14-2016, 07:58 AM
I have little sample jars on order, I really REALLY wish they would have legitimate samples for us. They truly would sell the product for us. I am glad to hear it is coming........ I ordered purple organza bags, I am going to make some skincare samples and a foundation sample and use those for the home parties..... fingers crossed for real samples.....

kristakey13
02-14-2016, 02:44 PM
I know when a new person signs up they get samples for eyeshadows, liquid foundation, etc. So hopefully they will roll out the new spring line soon and have updated samples and brochures as well!

LashGirlsRock
02-15-2016, 03:31 AM
That would be awesome. I ordered the welcome back kit this month and there were lip gloss samples in it. Many years ago, I sold Avon, and the samples were my best investment. I can't wait!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1