WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Jersey Girl
02-06-2016, 01:10 PM
I’m excited to announce some changes and additions to our leadership team.
Effective February 1, 2016, Alec Clark’s title will change to President of Plexus and Cynthia (Cindy) Latham will join our Executive team as Chief Marketing Officer. Both will report to myself as CEO.
Alec first joined Plexus as our CMO in 2011 and became a Co-Owner in 2012. At his start, Plexus only had a handful of employees, about 1,000 Ambassadors and less than $1 million in annual sales. As we began to grow Alec and his team became the catch all, overseeing many projects and departments beyond those marketing related. This realignment of title better reflects Alec’s true role within the company.
Alec will continue to oversee many of our external and Ambassador-facing departments including those responsible for Events, Education, Sales, Business Development, Communications, Social Media and Community Involvement.
Cindy as our new CMO, will oversee Plexus’ Product Marketing, Market Research, Research & Development, Creative Services, Digital Marketing and Branding.
She is already well known within the direct selling and natural health industry, but for those of you that don’t yet know her background, let me share some career highlights. Cindy is a marketing executive with more than 25 years of experience leading global marketing sales and product teams. Most recently she served as consultant representing clients such as Stella & Dot. As Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for the Shaklee Corporation, she generated more than $1 billion in cumulative revenue and was responsible for the development, marketing and launch of 90 percent of products sold over eighteen years. Earlier in her career she was the Vice President of Marketing for Quorum International and the Director of Marketing for the Fuller Brush Company. A regular speaker and panelist at industry organizations and events, she is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas and Carleton College.
Cindy was in high demand, and we’re very fortunate to have her as part of the Plexus leadership team.
The rest of our talented Executive and Senior Leadership team remains the same.
Finally, I wanted to thank you for all you do every day for our One Plexus Team. I hope that you share in the excitement and confidence that I have in Plexus’ future.
Thanks,
Tarl Robinson, CEO