WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone still here?

BellaCandleMom
02-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Good morning! Haven't been over to this website in awhile! Any Mia Bella reps still participating here? I know most of you are on the Facebook Mia Bella group. Stop in and say HI here too!

Excited about the new Show Pack starter kit with the mini melts added. :)

Awesome new things happening with the company!

I was just sitting here thinking this morning, we have our hands on an incredible business! I am so excited, very excited STILL (after 3 years back with the company). I love we don't have quotas, you can chose Autoship or not, you can buy products at a huge discount upfront to resell or for your own personal use. So many options!

Our new company group is exploding! If you haven't stopped in there yet, be sure you do! Such great information and ideas.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Alison Boers