WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking About Joining

Kate96
02-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Hi there!

I would love to talk to someone about joining Scentsy. I would love to know what the quota is to stay active, how much it is to sign up and how much is it monthly for the website?

Thanks,
Kate

amcawdery
02-10-2016, 05:13 PM
I am so sorry about the delay in response!! I would be more than happy to get this information for you. =D It is $99 to join and this month you get double the kit!! You get the spring/summer kit and the fall winter!!! To stay active it is $150 in one month every 3 months. The website is free for your first 3 months and then it is $10 a month. I have been with Scentsy for 4 years and am still in love!! Please let me know if you have any more questions!! =D

LAscents
02-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Hi Kate,

Are you still considering joining? Or did you decide to jump in? Just to be clear February doesn't have a double kit this month, but you do get additional new Spring Summer transition scent testers and catalogs along with our current Fall/Winter kit. Our Spring season starts in March. Our 150 PRV all in one calendar month to occur once every 3 months isn't necessarily $150. It depends on if you're in the United States or some other country and it also depends on what product you order. In the US $1 is not always equal to 1 PRV (personal retail volume) .

The website/website isn't free for 3 months but it is included in your starter kit. If you're in the US it's $99 plus shipping and your local sales tax. Shipping in the US is $10, so depending on your local sales tax figure on about $117 (give or take). They make every effort to ship starter kits within 48 hours.

It's a good idea to keep it after that so you can get online sales and new team members but if you didn't want to you could still place orders from your workstation for no additional cost. The monthly host fee depends on how many countries you want to recruit or sell to. The basic is $10 per month which affords you the opportunity to sell and sponsor new team members in the US. If you want to sell and grow your team in Canada and Mexico there's an additional small fee for those websites. Likewise if you want to recruit to Europe or Australia there are additional host fees for those sites too. You can stop and start the websites or additional countries at any time. I recruit internationally so it's well worth it for me to have the additional sites. Others prefer to just start with their home country and build from there.

Kate96
02-17-2016, 01:15 PM
Hi thanks for the information.I am still considering joining and if I do I am looking at joining in March when I can better fit it into my budget.

kristakey13
02-25-2016, 09:57 PM
Any time is a great time to start and get your business going. However, if you start even as we approach the end of February, you will receive brochures and samples for both the Fall/Winter line and the Spring/Summer line. Which means you will get extra brochures which can be used to solicit new clients. Just a thought.

IslandGurl
03-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Hi thanks for the information.I am still considering joining and if I do I am looking at joining in March when I can better fit it into my budget.

Do you know that it is only $49.00 to join this month? It is a great deal!! :)

rasta1
03-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Hello can anyone join this company

mariglynn
03-09-2016, 08:18 PM
You must be 18 years old. :D

Scentsy is a wonderful company. I've been a Consultant for almost 8 years. I don't love it because I sell it - I sell it because I absolutely love it! Let me know if you'd like more information.

Chilly Barlow Zoretic
03-12-2016, 04:18 PM
Kate96,
If you haven't joined yet - March is a great time to join!
I wanted to make sure you were aware of the discounted starter kit for Scentsy this month, March. We have two options this month, the $49 kit and the larger standard kit is $99. The $49 kit is the Essential Starter kit. It has the basics to get you started. The main difference is the smaller testers, which are great for catalog parties or parties on the go.
Make sure to re-connect with any of the consultants you have been talking to about joining.

Chilly Z

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1