WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : needs information about a niche

adeelghazanfar1
02-01-2016, 12:40 AM
Hello, I have came to a niche ,which I am interested in. The niche I have found is ' Health Care '. I am confused that , is this a right niche? Is ' Health Care ' a right niche? Please reply me. Thank you.

danasurvey
02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Health Care is a very broad niche and I would guess a very competitive one. There are many niches within healthcare too such as specialties, etc.

mlrhodes
02-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Yea Dana, is very correct, Health Care is way to large and competitive. Use Google Keyword Planner and narrow it down.
Mike

writepro
02-09-2016, 01:36 PM
To begin the process, you could start by coming up with the various aspects of "healthcare" - by determining which aspect you're most interested in:

Particular diseases (and how to treat, diagnose, them)
Preventive care
Wellness (nutrition, etc.)
Treatments for certain things
Age groups (babies, seniors, etc.)

And so on. I think you get the idea.

And once you've narrowed it down like this, you can continue to narrow it down further.

lilyanrose
03-14-2016, 09:16 PM
You also need to pick a niche you have an interest and/or expertise in, because for your site to do well on Google and draw readers, you need to regularly update it with content, such as blog posts, at least a couple of times a week.

**TarotAndHoroscopes.com** (http://www.tarotandhoroscopes.com)

gelatincapsule
03-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Well in my opinion, first you must do a proper keyword research on that niche. Then analyse those keywords and make your decision.

SideGigMom
04-02-2016, 07:49 AM
To begin the process, you could start by coming up with the various aspects of "healthcare" - by determining which aspect you're most interested in:

Particular diseases (and how to treat, diagnose, them)
Preventive care
Wellness (nutrition, etc.)
Treatments for certain things
Age groups (babies, seniors, etc.)

And so on. I think you get the idea.

And once you've narrowed it down like this, you can continue to narrow it down further.

Perfect answer here! Its so important to narrow down a broad niche into something that is both profitable and interests you enough to write lots of quality content about. Spending time in online forums for your niche might help you get some good ideas AND show you the needs of your target market once you make a choice.

SideGigMom

clg671
04-12-2016, 11:54 AM
If your chosen niche keyword has a certain amount of competition, more than you would usually be happy with, but you are super passionate about the niche you’re thinking of getting involved in, go for it! In my mind passion will always overcome plain old competition.

marklyons
04-14-2016, 04:49 AM
Although competitive but this is one of the niches that can give you a great ROI provided you are able to establish yourself as an authority in this niche. Creating a standing in any niche requires time and a good level of positioning along with marketing. Good luck to you for making your mark felt in your niche.

jultyrrell
05-20-2016, 06:28 PM
Were you thinking health care or health and wellness? Like from a medical perspective or a well being perspective? I agree with above it is a very broad but Great beginning. Maybe you could do a website that has different pages at different levels of health care, whatever sparks your passion...

key25
08-03-2016, 02:02 PM
I agree with everyone here. Be sure to pick something you're passionate about. For such a broad and competitive niche you need to find out what will get you up every morning!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1