WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : long time no see--and a question

Reiki_Light
01-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Hi all, I have been away from the boards here for quite some time so first I wanted to say hello, to old friends and new. :)

Some time back I was working for a place called Lif* Rea*er, but needed to deactivate due to a close family member's illness. It was a great company, but I just wasn't able to commit to the 30 hours per week on top of seeing my regular clients away from there at that time.
Sadly, the situation with my family member has resolved, and in hindsight, it was a good call to deactivate, so that I could spend the necessary time with him.
Does anyone know if they still have the same hour minimum? (Yes, I can message them, they were wonderful about it, but thought if anyone here knows it might be easier.)

Thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1