WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Website Niche

adeelghazanfar1
01-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Hello, I wants to know that, how to choose a niche for my website. I have a website , that have no niche. I used to display all sort of ads on it . Is it necessary to have a niche for a website? How I should choose a niche for a website? Thank you.

danasurvey
01-15-2016, 11:47 AM
Having a niche definitely helps. Think about your interests, hobbies, etc. and ways you can monetize them.

For me, I found the free money making niche years ago and I've been with it ever since. It's something I really enjoy.

ginene
01-15-2016, 12:20 PM
Think about things that you have interest in and knowledge on and then try to narrow it down. For instance, if you love cats, then make it specific down to the color and type. You'll have less competition than just doing something on cats vs black japanese bobtail cats.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1