WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Usborne: New Titles!!!

littledb
01-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Who else is loving the new catalog? I just got in all the new titles for a preschool event I'm doing, and I'm in love with Too Many Tomatoes, and the new Hungry Dinosaur book! Plus, I love the update on the first words. What's your favorite?

j107
01-31-2016, 07:40 PM
I need to do better at checking this folder, but I too am in love with the new titles! I am loving all of the "baby's very first stroller' books. I love how they attach right on the stroller! How awesome is that?!? I can't wait to get "I'm A Hungry Dinosaur". I already have "I'm A Dirty Dinosaur" and still can't get over the fact that it was illustrated in real mud - how cool! I'm also loving the "Dinosaur Activity Pack"and the "Muddle and Match" books. I just got "Olga da Polga" in the mail the other day and can't wait to read it. Guinea pigs are one of my favorite animals and I was so excited to see a story about a guinea pig! :) Can I also say how much I love the "That's Not My" series specifically "That's Not My Cow", "That's Not My Puppy", and "That's Not My Squirrel". Ahh the list could go on. :) Happy reading!:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1