WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mebbee
01-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Hi there -

I have been working with Transcribe Team since August 2014 and have had no problems with payment or communicating with their staff when I have a question (through the form on their website).

Not so recently. After not picking up any jobs since June, I decided to work on one during the Christmas break. Finished the job on 12/27 and expected payment that Monday (12/28). When I didn't receive I sent an email (to [email protected] through whom previous payments were sent) and message on their site. No response. It is now 1/4. A week later. No response, no communication. No payment. I have now sent two emails and three on site messages.

Has anyone else had these problems with Transcribe Team (or their parent company Adlean) recently? I noticed some posts from years back but was wondering if anyone had problems recently.

Thank you!

PeterF
01-04-2016, 01:07 PM
I can't offer any insight as to how they're handling things at the moment, but we did just get through the holiday season so some things might take a while to get ironed out. I would give it a week and then try to contact again.

mebbee
03-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Two months later this is still happening. Update: in January they paid me a week after they were supposed to. Now having done two transcriptions over the weekend with payment expected Monday I have received nothing from them, not even responses to my emails to support teams.