WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sunshine5637
12-29-2015, 02:10 PM
I have been wanting/trying to get into AM for quite some time now but cannot figure out how to get started. There seems to be so much information out there.

I've decided that perhaps I should try starting with ClickBank. I would love some input on some of your experiences with getting started.

Thank you!

mlrhodes
12-31-2015, 07:21 PM
I have been wanting/trying to get into AM for quite some time now but cannot figure out how to get started. There seems to be so much information out there.

I've decided that perhaps I should try starting with ClickBank. I would love some input on some of your experiences with getting started.

Thank you!

ClickBank is a good starting place for someone new, you don't have to have a website although it is recommended. In advertising CB products all you have to advertise is a link basically, but your giving all the prospective leads to the Product Owner.
I have several CB sites I use to collect the leads before they get to the product sales page.
If you need help just contact me.
Hope you do well, and Happy New Year

alansm
01-05-2016, 08:05 AM

Thank you!
Amazon is another good place to start. I think this post is useful for you:
How To Make 100 Dollars A Day Online (http://gimreview.com/how-to-make-100-dollars-a-day-online/)

amojy
01-13-2016, 12:18 AM
i am looking for a best affiliate marketing site.. that provide huge profits

mlrhodes
01-13-2016, 07:28 PM
amojy, 1st get it out of your head that Hugh profits are the Norm in Affiliate Marketing.

And this, is not to cut AM, it's from experience and I do it still, but the best you'll get in AM is maybe 10%. If you have been around for some time, and have a Hugh responsive list, you might get 50% to do a JV project.

Obviously you don't have a list or a product of your own. Ask sunshine5637 about what I advised her.

It's best to have a product of you own or a PLR product that you can put your name on.
You can make money in AM, but you lose you contacts, and will get no list unless you work from your own website. If you have to do that just sell your own stuff, any way.

Wish you Luck, if you want to know more contact me
Mike

writepro
02-09-2016, 03:21 PM
Mlrhodes has the right approach. Affiliate marketing is a multi-step process.

Here are a few of the steps (and yes, you CAN start with Clickbank products):

1) Decide on a niche market that you're really interested in and at least somewhat knowledgeable about.

2) Find an excellent Clickbank product in that market that sells well and has a great sales page. You should buy any product you plan to promote to make sure you know what's inside.

3) Set up a website (or a blog), create a "lead magnet" or giveaway product (that should also pre-sell the affiliate product you plan to promote), set up an opt-in page and give away your lead magnet in exchange for people's email addresses. Oh, and write articles on the blog to turn it into a "destination" for your niche market.

4) Send people on to the Clickbank product you decided to recommend, and also write a series of follow-up emails that provide value and information and also recommend the product you're trying to promote.

5) Get more traffic to your website and opt-in page (maybe through Twitter, Facebook, your signature in forums, and so on. Writing great blog posts helps with getting traffic!

Additional steps include checking out related products and recommending those as well to your list.

You can and should also write product reviews. But whenever possible, work on getting people on your list first!

Good luck!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1