WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LA Trans
12-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Quick question: does anyone know if there are any transcription companies or employers out there willing to assign only overnight/rush transcriptions? I enjoy doing urgent files like these because the rate of pay is typically higher. Guess you could say I'm a lifelong insomniac trying to parlay my flaws into paid skills. :D I've been doing verbatim transcriptions for the entertainment industry for years, but I've never come across a client with a consistent need for this kind of immediate turnaround...

midg08
12-28-2015, 10:01 AM
I currently have a 1 hour file that needs to be completed today 12/28/15. Turn around time 4-5 hours. No need for a hard proof, I will take care of that.
email me [email protected] and let me know your rates.