WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

dstrz
12-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Hello, we are hiring English Native Speakers for Tutlo - new platform for language learners.

Tutlo is a new way to help people learn a foreign language. We enable our students to carry out regular, 20 minutes, 1 on 1, conversation classes with native speakers. We give our students a chance to learn on demand, whenever they find time and using whatever Internet device they have.

How can I benefit from Tutlo?

Yes, you can benefit from it as well. We value great individuals with personality and charisma. With Tutlo, we give you a chance to become a teacher and acquire international teaching experience. This way you will be able make money just about anywhere and whenever you want. The only thing you need to do in exchange is to chat online with our students and deliver a high standard, engaging class.

Will I be guided on how to conduct classes?

Donít worry, if you have limited or even no experience at all, we will help you. The platform offers structured, easy to follow, classes. They really help to find topics to talk about at all levels and conduct an organised lesson. Check them out with our consultant. Connect and see for yourself how all this really works.

Am I getting paid?

Yes you are, however we only pay for lesson time. You may connect anytime and if you carry out a class you will be paid at the end of the week. We offer all of our tutors the same fixed rate of 11 dollars per every 60 minutes of class time. Tutlo offers a simple payment method via PayPal. You will hence need a PayPal account.

You can apply here: Apply - Tutlo (http://en.tutlo.com/apply)

We are waiting for you :)