WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Style Card

udesignit
11-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Has anyone else signed up for the Style Card? 15 percent off with free shipping for 49.00. I thought it was a good deal.

liz.jewels
11-14-2015, 02:25 PM
As a rep, I am not allowed to buy one, but they have been selling like hot cakes!

Here are the things you get:

Free shipping all year (like Amazon prime)

15% off all regular price purchases (even at parties!!!)

A special birthday deal

A welcome gift worth $39

Access to special VIP deals

I ran the numbers a few ways. It cost less (even with the $49) of someone is spending around $270 in a single purchase. If you are someone who makes multiple purchases a year, it gets even better because you save the shipping every time. At 4 purchases, you need spend less than $50 each to make it worthwhile.

My approach has been to calculate every purchase with and without the style card. Many people are opting to get it when they see it only costs them $15-20 more than their original order.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer about it!

udesignit
11-23-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks Liz. I ended up purchasing the Style card when I placed an order. I agree that it is a good deal for those of us that purchase throughout the year. I am looking forward to Black Friday deals next.

liz.jewels
11-24-2015, 05:19 AM
Great choice!

Make sure you activate your card with the email Silpada sends you. You will get your style card number and be ready to get free shipping on your Black Friday purchase! Hopefully, your rep shared the items with you already. I've been taking pre-orders and customers are very excited!

udesignit
04-26-2016, 06:56 PM
Loving the Style Card and the special perks. I am glad I took advantage of the offer.

liz.jewels
05-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Hey Stella, just wanted you to know that you will get a credit towards your jewelry purchase in the amount you paid for your style card. The credit should be available by mid-June.

In the meantime, your card is still good!