WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gerryger
11-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Has anyone had good luck using Fiver for SEO / blog article writing?

bwright
11-08-2015, 03:52 PM
I've used Fiverr.com for getting PLR articles and then re-writing them myself. I've used them also for 1-2 unique articles with specific titles. When I found a writer that I liked, I usually stuck with using them for any future unique articles that I needed written.

sarp
11-12-2015, 05:00 AM
I have used Fiverr for SEO blog writing on behalf of a client. The user did have fantastic ratings and reviews, but I did not have a particularly happy experience. A lot of the content was copied and I spent a lot of time fixing typos and evaluating the uniqueness of content that I thought I should have written the article myself.

But I have known people who have had good experience themselves. So your mileage may vary I guess

petrona
11-20-2015, 12:55 PM
You get what you pay for on Fiverr.

Theshandalee
11-20-2015, 04:07 PM
I've never used fiverr.com. I have not had the need to do so however I have spoken with clients who have used fiverr.com for their business. It truly depends on your expectations it seems. You truly get what you pay for.

crisstar
11-21-2015, 02:52 AM
I've only used Fiverr for graphic design gigs for the most part. If you're going to use them to write for you, then you're gonna quite likely have to weed out the bad writers from the good ones. I would also suggest using a Level 2 or above seller. Read their reviews and have some criteria in place of what you want the articles to contain.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1