WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Twocents2
10-26-2015, 12:00 PM
I've been tutoring for ages, and also a literacy volunteer so I was excited to find out about this conversational English app where I could get paid to work from home. The app is called NiceTalk, you need to sign up on their mobile website before downloading the app- just requires email and a short thirty second video to make sure that you are a native English speaker so I would recommend doing the process on your mobile device from start to finish.

It is a Chinese based tutoring service, so almost all of the students you get will be Chinese, and in my experience most of them have a pretty good command of English and are really looking for help to make sure their grammar is correct and with vocabulary. Your best chance of getting more students is to really fill out the profile with your interests and education because they look through those to find help with professional needs-- so if you are business minded, into tech or science, have medical knowledge etc list all of that.

Most chat sessions last 20-30 minutes. Pay is $10 per hour with bonuses during busy hours (other side of the world issues), but the app blog recently hinted at a pay raise to $15 soon. Every tutor is given an invite code to share with other tutors, and they are really looking for more right now. This is mine: G0Q6O7E9

dstrz
12-14-2015, 03:20 PM
What are the peak hours?

Greaty005
02-03-2016, 06:19 AM
Will take a close look... thanks :)