WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Google Adsense

adeelghazanfar1
10-25-2015, 10:09 AM
Hi, I wants to know that how much money can I earn with Google Adsense?I have joined a Paid to Click site. I wants to write a blog related to the PTC site, for getting referrals, and for displaying Google Adsense ads. How can I write the content for the blog? How can I write interesting content? Secondly, how can I find the easy to follow instructions for writing a blog for Google Adsense? Please reply me. Thanks.

danasurvey
10-25-2015, 10:35 AM
I'm pretty sure the AdSense TOS doesn't not allow blogs about PTC to run AdSense ads. You may want to double check that and think about another topic.

Have you already applied for an AdSense account and been approved?

adeelghazanfar1
10-26-2015, 12:48 AM
I'm pretty sure the AdSense TOS doesn't not allow blogs about PTC to run AdSense ads. You may want to double check that and think about another topic.

Have you already applied for an AdSense account and been approved?

Hi danasurvey, If PTC is not allowed, can I write content related to data entry? I am working for megatypers. Can I write content related to Megatypers for running AdSense ads, and in order to also getting referrals for Megatypers?
I have applied for AdSense before, but my application was rejected, because I was not familiar with AdSense at that time, and my blog was not right for AdSense. They had sent me instructions for getting approved for AdSense by email. Thanks

danasurvey
10-26-2015, 09:48 AM
With AdSense, I think it's best to keep your blog/site free of any other affiliate or referral type opportunities.

Andvaris
12-07-2015, 08:13 PM
Google Adsense is very small in payout unless you were able to get roughly 10k+ visitors on the site. We have roughly 3-5k of unique visitors and that only gets us about 1-2 dollars a day which doesn't even pay for our hosting provider. :( And it took a lot of work to get those visitors.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1