WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

richardwhier
10-20-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey hi everyone,

We have multiple youtube channels and we have decided to add closed captions for all of our videos. Currently we have over 100 videos that needs to be transcribed. We are looking for someone that can do at least 5-10 a day.

All the videos are in English and the topic of each and every single video is related to menopause.

Please contact me through private message with your rates and sample work.

Thank you

Willow_Tree
10-20-2015, 05:57 PM
I sent you a PM! Thanks!

Hey hi everyone,

We have multiple youtube channels and we have decided to add closed captions for all of our videos. Currently we have over 100 videos that needs to be transcribed. We are looking for someone that can do at least 5-10 a day.

All the videos are in English and the topic of each and every single video is related to menopause.

Please contact me through private message with your rates and sample work.

Thank you

bird_verde
10-20-2015, 07:48 PM
I sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing more about it.