WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

missb
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Hi y'all! I've been a lurker on here for ages... finally trying to be a WAHM and hoping to start working for Leapforce. I've passed both parts 1 and 2 for the Yukon exam and I have until tomorrow at midnight to complete part 3. Anyone who has taken it recently, can you tell me about how many questions are in part 3? Like I said, I only have about 24 hours left to complete it and I'm SUPER tired. lol.... I really want to go to bed, but I don't want to go to sleep now and then not have enough time to finish the exam tomorrow! Ugh, I wish they told you how many questions were on the darn thing so you could pace yourself...

So if anyone knows how many questions there are in part 3 of the Leapforce Yukon exam, I would be much obliged if you could let me know... Otherwise, I'll just keep on keeping on and probably turn into a zombie. And then I'll have to bite you. Naturally.

;) But seriously help a girl get some shut eye, please! Thanks! <3

bird_verde
10-20-2015, 07:52 PM
I wish I would have seen this a couple of days ago when you needed it. I guess you know by now that there are not that many "questions" but there are several parts to each rating and it can take a little while. Good luck!!

missb
10-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Hey bird!

Thanks for posting a reply nonetheless! I actually goofed big time and mixed up my due date. I misread the email and believed I had until end-of-day on Monday, but it was actually due at 11:59 pm Sunday, (or as they stated it, 12:00 am Monday). In my head, that registered as end-of-day on Monday for some reason, but duh, that's wrong. lol... basic time-telling skills miiiiiiiight be important. LOL

Anywho, I got a second chance and already passed the first two exams. Now it's on to that third exam again, but this time I'll actually complete it on time. :rolleyes: Whoops! Let's just hope and pray I pass it. I don't know how my family will survive the coming months if this doesn't work out. Our health insurance doubled in price, starting this month, and we have no idea how we are going to make ends meet. It's already a struggle to buy groceries and my kids desperately need new shoes and clothes. Talk about stressful... :eek:

TechieHomeSchoolMom
10-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Hi missb. I also recently took the leapforce test and GOOFED the third part of the test. I was sent an email that I may be be able to retake the test. Do you know/can you tell me about how long it was between "goofing" and getting the chance to retake for you?

Thanking you very much!

missb
10-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Hey Techie,

It was within about an hour... You'll get one soon! Glad I'm not the only one who goofed. ;)

missb
10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
...I passed! Yay! Not that anyone cares, but I'm just so freaking excited, I can hardly contain myself. And also super relieved. This has been a super long process. I failed the iSoftStone exam, but now I'm glad I did. I cannot stand Bing, so I'm super happy I'll be rating for Google now. So much yay! That is all... To those of you testing, just study, study, study, and refer to the guidelines. Oh, and PAY ATTENTION to the date and time your exam is due. lol... If you do that, you'll pass, too! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1