WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone do Scentsy and Velata?

mountaintweet12
10-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Which did you do first? Did you enroll in the 2nd brand to try to help earn the incentive trip? Which brand do you find easier to market?

SabrinaGould
11-18-2015, 08:08 AM
My Director does Scentsy & Velata. I have seen both on my team. (Those who have signed up under Scentsy 1st and those that have signed up under Velata 1st).

Unfortunately, Velata takes a lot of work because it is more hands on and not as well known. Once you sign up with 1 brand, you have to wait 6 months before you can sign up with the other. I have seen people on my team struggle with Velata.

So, my suggestion would be to sign up with Scentsy 1st. Then, sign up with Velata if you want after the 6 month period. But, you'll probably find out that you are busy enough and making enough money with Scentsy that you won't need to do that! ;)

Are you interested in signing up? I have a great team and would love to train and help you! :)
https://sabrinagould.scentsy.us/Enrollment/Join

PinkPea
11-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Just curious ... why do you suppose people struggle with Velata ? I heard it was Belgian chocolate and very good.

Pink Pea

mariglynn
11-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Just curious ... why do you suppose people struggle with Velata ? I heard it was Belgian chocolate and very good.

Pink Pea

I think people struggle with anything if they aren't passionate about what they do. I do both Scentsy and Velata. I have more sales and parties with Scentsy (because that is what I am more passionate about). I still love Velata and am more of a "family and friends" Consultant

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1