WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Getting Started advice?

Jackq
10-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Hello! I'm a WAHM and have been thinking of doing some psychic reading on the side. I see a lot of sites, but I've never done readings for money before; I do tarot for my friends and family, not professionally. Can anyone give me some tips on how to get some experience under my belt, where to start and what to look out for? I'm confident in my abilities, but unsure of what to expect and if any of these psychic sites are a good place for a beginner? Advice Please?

Betsy
11-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Jackq,

Most sites do want professionals who have years of experience. They will ask you for the lines/websites, that you have previously worked for, and ask for references.

Perhaps you can find a smaller line who will give you the chance to break in.

I wish you lots of success. Never stop trying.

Betsy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1