WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Blinging out Moms

NCMILLIEBEAR
10-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Hey everyone I am a mom of 2 beautiful girls and stay at home mom Mon-Fri and work as an X-ray tech Sat & Sun. So I needed something to do while my kids were in school or napping. I am now a Founding Style Consultant for Northern Clover Jewelry and have been rocking it out. What else then to add a single piece of jewelry to your outfit to make you feel like a woman! I am currently needing help in getting all us moms blinged out so give me a holla if you're interested! ~lindsay

funmomma
10-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi Lindsay,
I'm already happily with Trades of Hope but wanted to say Hi to a fellow x-ray tech!!! Best wished with your new business. :)
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1