WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ZenDude
10-05-2015, 12:24 PM
I know that first you need traffic for someone to want you to review their product, so how do you start out? I've done reviews on products I use in my own life, because I'm going to be buying them anyway, but what about the higher-priced items you don't really want to buy? For example, I'd like to review some diet plans, but I don't need to go on a diet. I'd also like to review some exercise equipment, but I don't want to have to buy it, unless I'm giving it away, because I just don't have space for it.

And about giveaways -- is it possible to have a giveaway where the company drop ships the product to the winner instead of you having to do that?

Sorry if these are basic-level questions, but I'm really new to this.

Monolithic
10-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Also, don't contact the company and straight up ask for samples. I tried that and was hit with a cease and desist. Apparently there was a program a few years back that said you could ask for big screen TVs and companies would send them to you. I believe companies got sick of those requests. :)

Theshandalee
11-27-2015, 07:13 PM
If you have traffic that is visiting your site that is relevant to the company you would be reviewing it's a win win. Try searching that way to find your opportunities. Best of luck

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1