WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ZenDude
09-26-2015, 06:15 AM
I finally have decided to take the leap -- slowly, but still leaping away from content writing to affiliate marketing. I've been an Amazon affiliate for a long time, but don't really like it too much. I just got accepted to eBay partners and joined Clickbank.

Clickbank has a partner, Build Grow Scale, that has a program about how to make money through Facebook. It just started, and it's not cheap, but not expensive either and you get a lot for the money. I'm thinking of enrolling, even though I really hate these get rich quick schemes. I feel like Clickbank wouldn't damage its reputation by teaming up with scammers, though, and these guys already have a successful business going, so might be worth it.

If anyone here is a member of this course, let me know what you think of it. It seems to include a lot of hand-holding and walking you through step-by-step, which is what I would need.

Also, if anyone has any other free courses that are helpful, let me know. eBay has been sending out a lot of educational material, but I haven't had time to read it. I'm going to start dedicating some time every day to studying everything I can. I got some ebooks from a friend who says they were helpful to him.

There is so much to learn, and trying to make a living in the meantime is hard. I just hope that I can start replacing writing income (which honestly isn't very much) with affiliate income by the end of the year. Does this sound plausible? I think giving it 3 months to start paying off is doable.

Theshandalee
11-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the AM Club, learn, grow and never look back.

vmloya
11-29-2015, 10:49 PM
Kudos to you! I've thought about venturing in AM myself but want to grow my existing business to a certain level before I spend too much time learning a new craft.

Would love to know what your experiences are as you go along. :)

Persistant59
12-07-2015, 08:53 PM
When I first started doing affiliate marketing, Click Bank was one of the first one that I joined. I took my time and listen to their videos and took plenty of notes. There is a lot to learn when it comes to Click Bank and yes they are a very good company. When you start promoting their product, there are certain things you need to look at before you start promoting. You want to promote and item that people will be interested in and that will convert to a sell. This does not happen over night but you will start getting sales depending on what you are promoting through Click Bank. I am also with Amazon affiliate and have been with them for about 6 months now. I have not made any sales yet but I am not ready to throw in the towel. Here wishing you well in your efforts in affiliate marketing:)

ewow
12-08-2015, 12:04 AM
Recommend JVZoo but it is competitive. Get going on your own products-- the money is in having your own funnel and building a list, of course.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1