WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What could it be?

accents4you2
09-24-2015, 05:32 AM
Close to my Heart is announcing a new product/line to our Australian reps at their upcoming convention. They will be holding special events in various locations around the USA for our reps on December 5th. They will be announcing the new product and provide training on how to use it. Hmmm, We're wondering what new and innovative product that requires special training it could be. Anyone have any ideas of something new trending in the scrapbooking (traditional or digital), card making, or paper crafting world? How exciting! Close to my Heart is such an AMAZING company!

Happy Scrappin!

accents4you2
09-24-2015, 05:47 AM
There are also two special events happening in different locations in Canada too! One is Toronto and I can't recall the second location. If anyone is interested in the locations, I'll be happy to share.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1