WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Partsman41953
09-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi all,

I have been working for a local cardiology clinic for the last 8 years but they are about to go to EHR and will be letting our department go. I have looked online and have seen a number of acute medical transcription jobs available but after doing cardiology I am not experienced with acute medical transcription. Would anyone know of any companies that are looking for transcription help being an employee and not an independent contractor? Push comes to shove I can be an independent contractor but I really need benefits.

Also, where should I look to get information on acute medical transcription. I have my diploma from Allied Business Schools but when I contacted them they did not really give me any information.

Thanks,

Glenn