WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm looking in to Udemy

ZenDude
09-18-2015, 07:02 AM
I thought it would be a good way to get traffic to my blog or to make a little extra money. Put up a few free lessons with backlinks and then some paid ones too. Was talking to a friend who makes about $500 a month there teaching web design.

Anyone else doing this? Seems instead of tutoring one-on-one, you could do lessons on there and get several students at one time. There are options for communicating one-on-one, and you can also post private lessons.

LorettaA
09-18-2015, 07:13 AM
I'm not a contributor, but I have taken lessons. I like it and think it's a great idea.

mlrhodes
12-02-2015, 06:47 PM
There is another place to look at, I've been using it, called YesCourse, you can use any medium, it's a little pricey, but you can offer Free courses, and not have to pay.