WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : isoftstone systerm requirements

armstoj
09-17-2015, 06:19 PM
Hi folks. i received the NDA form from Isoftstone and step 2 is to verify My laptop/computer meets requirements. Where do I do this? I have searched everywhere, thanks!

GulfBreeze
10-07-2015, 04:50 AM
Did you ever get an answer? If so, please tell me. :). I got my NDA as well, but can't find the system requirements area. Mainly, I need to know if I can use Windows XP.

neek32
10-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Did you ever get an answer? If so, please tell me. :). I got my NDA as well, but can't find the system requirements area. Mainly, I need to know if I can use Windows XP.

Have you been contacted by them since signing the NDA? I have the same problem as you; I received the NDA and signed it, however, the email states that I should confirm that I meet the system requirements. I didn't see where to do this and they have not reached out to me about training.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1