WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Diffusers and Essential Oils!

AletheaAnderson
09-12-2015, 08:31 PM
Hello Fellow Candle Lovers!

Wow, I about fell over when I saw the new products including the beautiful diffusers and essential oils!

Has anyone gotten a diffuser yet? The packaging is beautiful!

SabrinaGould
09-18-2015, 07:16 PM
I just received the Aspire Diffuser today! Beautiful!

kelz784
10-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Not yet but I'm dying too!

I had a customer order a few of the oils and she loves them! The Diffuser sample kitt sold out so fast here in Australia so we are waiting on more to become available!

LAscents
10-16-2015, 03:24 PM
The diffusers and oils are a nice additional offering to our fragrance line. It gives us an opportunity to reach new customers. Our diffusers are such excellent quality with a lifetime guarantee - can't beat that!

mountaintweet12
10-18-2015, 02:49 PM
I love that putting other company's oils in our diffusers won't void the warranty. My favorite oil is definitely Lavender Tonka Bean. =)

darellchristensen
12-11-2015, 03:41 AM

Wow, I about fell over when I saw the new products including the beautiful diffusers and essential oils!

My sister uses it and she loves it.

MandyLee1980
12-31-2015, 12:29 AM
I am so excited about these! I have the oils and will be getting a diffuser soon. I just can't decide which one I want! ;)

babnaw
12-31-2015, 10:33 PM
I have Evolve and love it. I'm hoping to get a second one soon!

leighanne1111
01-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Does it contain essential oils?

LAscents
01-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Does it contain essential oils?

Yes we have Essential oils. We also have natural oils and oil blends.

darellchristensen
02-05-2016, 02:38 AM

Hi

I have recently used it and it was amazing. But, I want to know more about such products. Recently, I bought from Corporate events|Top Talent Entertainment|CAN| 905-770-7808 (http://www.corporate-event-entertainment.ca/) and they have given appropriate services.

But, I have a question that, are these diffusers beneficial. I want more information related to this.

Thank you

Chilly Barlow Zoretic
03-13-2016, 11:00 AM
I am so in love with the new Reflect Diffuser and my new favorite essential oils: Jasmine white tea and lavender orange blossom. What are your favorites?

SassyCassie
03-16-2016, 09:18 PM
I have the Aspire diffuser and the Instill Diffuser and I love them! I really love having my diffuser in my bedroom the most. I think my favourite is mixing Eucalyptus and Lavender together, but I love love love Eucalyptus!

mariglynn
03-17-2016, 11:51 AM
I am so in love with the new Reflect Diffuser and my new favorite essential oils: Jasmine white tea and lavender orange blossom. What are your favorites?

Absolutely love the new Reflect Diffuser! It's very popular with customers :D

SassyCassie
03-20-2016, 12:26 PM
I really want to get the reflect diffuser now too! It is so pretty!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1