WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Host and earn kit?

*Bama*
09-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi there, does O2 offer a way to earn your kit by hosting a party? I checked around online but didn't see it off hand. Can you tell me any other info about the business, quotas, website cost, commission etc.
Thanks!

Privatemf
09-12-2015, 04:38 PM
I'm not sure you can "earn" your starter kit I'd u host. I think that would be against policy. Origami Owl has 30% commission on lockets, bracelets and chains. And 50% of charms, dangles, etc. I have to verify the rest. But I don't believe the website cost as long as you are active.

Privatemf
09-13-2015, 06:15 PM
If a consultant can purchase the kit for if they are able in exchange for the hostess rewards. So the kit is around 190. This would require a party of approximately $800. The rewards would be $200 and this would cover the coat of the kit. The consultant would close put your party and purchase after the party.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1