WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does anyone need a proofreader?

IrishChik
08-25-2015, 11:22 AM
I have never visited this part of the forums before. Hello everyone!

Just popping in to see if anyone needs a proofreader and if they do, you are more than welcome to PM me.

I'd love to help you out!

Chrystal

IrishChik
09-30-2015, 08:28 AM
*bump*

I have some availability if a transcriptionist , scopist, or court reporter is in need of a proofreader.

I can do proof with or without transcription as well as audio.

workathomebum
10-06-2015, 06:46 AM
It's more typical to work your way up to becoming a proofreader. I wouldn't expect a lot of companies to hire someone straight to proofing.

IrishChik
12-04-2015, 10:30 AM
It's more typical to work your way up to becoming a proofreader. I wouldn't expect a lot of companies to hire someone straight to proofing.

Thanks. I wasn't really looking to work with a company doing proofreading. I was looking for for someone who does transcription or court reporting.

Basically, looking for more clients.