WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Regency
08-23-2015, 10:56 AM
I am hoping to start a discussion on the product Plexus Slim. Let's share successes, suggestions and advice on using the product.

For those that are unfamiliar with Plexus Worldwide Products; Plexus slim is their core product that has made them so popular. Plexus Slim is designed as a drink that you mix from a packet and take in the morning when you first wake up, or 30 minutes before any meal. It was designed to lower blood sugar levels which in turn keeps your appetite in check and helps you lose weight. It is healthy as it contains only natural ingredients and no stimulants.

Personally, I love the taste. I have noticed a great improvement in appetite control. It gives me the edge I need to control my cravings and actually take the time to make something healthy instead. I have never been able to gain this control without some sort of stimulant! It seems I take a few bites of something and I feel totally satisfied.

Any questions? Results? Advice?

Regency
08-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Not only am I losing weight and inches, I am also sleeping better since drinking Slim. I was having terrible problems with insomnia. It's awful to have to navigate through your days when you are only getting 3 to 5 hours of sleep each night.

I am so happy to be able to fall asleep easily now! And, I'm not waking up at 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. only to toss and turn the rest of the night.

For this reason alone, I will continue drinking Slim every morning. I feel so much better!