WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Regency
08-22-2015, 11:17 AM
My favorite Plexus product is the "Triplex" of the Slim drink, BioCleanse, and ProBio5. I had tried the Plexus Slim drink a year ago and had no results. At that time I was counseled to start the probiotic and the cleanse as I likely had some issues with my gut health.

Well, I didn't buy it. I thought it was a gimmick to sell more products. Fast forward several months, and add several more health issues and corresponding medications and I was "humble" enough to follow the advice. I am so glad I did! Within two weeks of starting these three products, I had tons of energy and was losing weight for the first time in forever!

How about everyone else? What products have benefited you the most?