WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A Leap of Faith

cabimom
08-21-2015, 09:06 PM
I have stumbled upon an opportunity that I could simply could not pass up. When I saw their jewelry, I was hooked. When I found out I could be one of the first 150 consultants, I jumped in!

I have never done this before, I have always waited to "see how it was going". I have sat back and watched many of successful WAHMS on our board jump in with a new company and stay with it though thick and thin and become great leaders. I admire those women tremendously and I want to be like them!

So... I have jumped in with a brand company that is in the pre-launch phase. Grace & Heart.

Gorgeous sterling silver jewelry, with genuine stones, brass, pearls and more. I have reserved my spot at a founding consultant and you can too! Contact me and I will help you along the way!

Visit Grace & Heart on facebook to see the beautiful pieces. All you need to do is give them your email to get started on your journey. Please tell Michelle that you heard about Grace & Heart from me as a referral! I am super excited about this opportunity! It is going to be awesome!

Cheryl von Kleist
Future Founder Grace & Heart

funmomma
08-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Cheryl,
So glad you found something you could love and jump on board with! I wish you the very best with the upcoming launch. :)
Amanda

cabimom
08-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the well wishes, Amanda! :)

cabimom
08-24-2015, 03:11 PM
I just received my first piece of Grace & Heart jewelry and have completed my application and kit purchase! The packaging is beautiful and the sterling silver necklace is gorgeous! I am so excited to get started!

Sorry the picture is sideways! :confused:

Cheryl

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1