WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Best Starting Point (scopist)?

jwinter
08-11-2015, 09:47 AM
I am interested in training to be a scopist. My issue is where to really start? Ideally I would like a course that I can pay for on payments or that is under $2000 so I can save up for it in full. I've been told that my best bet would be to take a paralegal certification and then take a scopist course. Some people have told me to take a paralegal course and then take the US Career course in legal transcription and a side certification in the software I choose to go with.

I just need some basic ideas on what is best from people who are already working in the scopist field.

Thank you!