WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Birch Creek Communications

cletis80
08-05-2015, 06:27 AM
I have been testing with Birch Creek and came across a problem. They want me to test their FTP to make sure I understand how it works. I log into their FTP and the page comes up, but when I click to upload the document it says page not available. I have been trying for about a week to get this done. I have emailed them about this. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with them? This is not the first time I have used FTP, so I don't believe the problem is on my end. Then it makes me wonder what would happen if I got work with them and if this would happen every time I went to upload a transcript.
Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

IrishChik
12-04-2015, 10:33 AM
I have been testing with Birch Creek and came across a problem. They want me to test their FTP to make sure I understand how it works. I log into their FTP and the page comes up, but when I click to upload the document it says page not available. I have been trying for about a week to get this done. I have emailed them about this. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with them? This is not the first time I have used FTP, so I don't believe the problem is on my end. Then it makes me wonder what would happen if I got work with them and if this would happen every time I went to upload a transcript.
Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

I realize I am late, but I want to go ahead and answer this in case anyone else comes across this when they search.

You do not go to a website and put in the information and do the upload.

You have to download an FTP client like CuteFTP or FileZilla.

You should be logging in to the FTP client.

From there you will see the list of files, move the said file to your desktop and log out. Then you log in with the other set of passwords and take the file from your desktop and put it in the folder they tell you to.