WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kjm
07-30-2015, 09:53 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm stoked about all the new products coming out in the new Fall/Winter catalog. How about you? :)

LAscents
08-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Yes absolutely. Although I'm shelving the excitement until it's available to order until September. August is all about making sure others know about our enhanced starter kit and customers are aware some of their favorite products are being discontinued at the end of the month.

jrcorbes
08-09-2015, 02:51 AM
Im looking forward to this! :)

mariglynn
08-10-2015, 04:00 AM
I'm holding back the excitement for all the new products until September too :D I've been busy with the 10% Off Scentsy Sale.

Havocsone
08-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Yes absolutely. Although I'm shelving the excitement until it's available to order until September. August is all about making sure others know about our enhanced starter kit and customers are aware some of their favorite products are being discontinued at the end of the month.

enhanced starter kit :D what is this?

wahmse
09-03-2015, 02:53 PM
Beautiful items for fall!

Love the Harvest items as well.

AletheaAnderson
09-19-2015, 04:09 PM
The new products and new look of Scentsy are simply amazing!

I love the fresh new approach and the 're-imagine' idea!

The essential oil diffusers are really exciting, and simply stunning, like no other I've seen with the glass covers and essential oils too, a total win win!

kelz784
09-20-2015, 11:04 PM
The diffusers are absolutely beautiful and the oils are really well priced too!

We get the Scentsy Skin range here in Australia at the start of October also, which I'm pretty excited about!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1