WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

adeelghazanfar1
07-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Hi, I wants to know, that posting Clickbank ads on craigslist works? Does Clickbank ads generates sales on craigslist? Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites? Thanks

weebytraffic
08-14-2015, 01:04 AM
I try this few months ago and no conversions.

crisstar
08-14-2015, 02:36 AM
The only way I've seen people have success on Craigslist with affiliate ads is by violating Craigslist terms of service. You can try posting ads from CL, but odds are your ad will get ghosted (it looks like it posts, but in reality it does not).

Some people have had better luck with Backpage.

There are a lot of classified sites out there and some may be worth your time to try, whereas others may not.

So, in a nuthsell, if you're set on using CL, you'll have to do a search online on the ways to use CL so that it produces results and so that you fly under the radar. To me, it's not worth all that hassle (and it's gonna cost you money for the tools that you need).

Just my observation.

greatar4
09-14-2015, 02:49 PM
The only way I've seen people have success on Craigslist with affiliate ads is by violating Craigslist terms of service. You can try posting ads from CL, but odds are your ad will get ghosted (it looks like it posts, but in reality it does not).

Some people have had better luck with Backpage.

There are a lot of classified sites out there and some may be worth your time to try, whereas others may not.

So, in a nuthsell, if you're set on using CL, you'll have to do a search online on the ways to use CL so that it produces results and so that you fly under the radar. To me, it's not worth all that hassle (and it's gonna cost you money for the tools that you need).

Just my observation.

I have some experience with backpage, I did pay for listing, but the traffic that I received isn't worth the amount of money that was spent. I've learned that some people have great results with Classified ads, but I've not been lucky with using them.

Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites?

To answer your question, you'd have to read their guidelines in order to find out if affiliate products are allowed.

WesLeadz
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
I am somewhat new to Affiliate Marketing, and I'm wondering what is working best for you guys? And any offers/campaigns performing well for you? Thanks!

kingsofwinning
09-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Craigslist was a gold mine about 8 years ago or so, now it is littered with spam and if you have a good post it is most likely going to get ghosted. Social media marketing is where it is at these days.

sallymandr
09-24-2015, 12:20 PM
I am somewhat new to Affiliate Marketing, and I'm wondering what is working best for you guys? And any offers/campaigns performing well for you? Thanks!

What works best for me:

Buying the product
Using the product
Writing a review of the product
Article marketing with bio link to my blog post review
social media marketing of my blog post
email list

Programs that work for me:

Craftsy - pays $1.00 per signup via Shareasale
High-end products like coaching or courses
Grammarly - pays per lead and per paid signup
Clickbank - only products I use and review
Products that are highly targetable i.e. baby, pets, dating, etc.
Studio Press and Genesis Framework (shareasale)
PrettyDarnCute (shareasale)

When people ask about affiliate marketing I usually refer them to Shareasale, as they have a bunch of different companies. If you are into beauty and fashion, that is a great niche to connect with shareasale.

The only product I sold via Clickback was infoproducts by NicoleDean.

sallymandr
09-24-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi, I wants to know, that posting Clickbank ads on craigslist works? Does Clickbank ads generates sales on craigslist? Can we post Clickbank ads on other classifieds websites? Thanks

In my opinion, craigslist should be your last resort. It is a spammers delight.

If you must use craigslist, I'd really think about writing great copy.

This is kind of tongue and cheek, but it is great copy and gets views.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_ZS6uY7QI;)

ZenDude
09-26-2015, 06:27 AM
If your ad gets ghosted, the next step is getting your account closed. CL does not play well with spammers. That being said, there are black hatters making a ton of money there with multiple accounts they get by buying legitimate phone numbers for verification. Unless you want to go dark, it's not a profitable avenue.

kingsofwinning
09-26-2015, 09:33 PM
yes craigslist was gold about 7-8 years ago, now just spam haven, your eyes bleed just trying to post ads.

gerryger
11-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Craigslist profits for me have been in roughly 2-year cycles. About 8 years ago great, 6 years ago dropped, 4 years ago better, 2 years ago dead as a door nail, currently (end of 2014 through 2015) pretty good.

They made a bunch of changes in 2014-2015 that weeded out most of the spammers and scammers. The key now writing good ad copy and posting in volume... automating as much of your workflow as possible.

I was posting about 20 ads /day ... 4-5 ads each from 4-5 different accounts... that was generating around $100/week. This year I started using an automated excel add-in called CL Autopilot (clautopilot.net (http://clautopilot.net)) that lets me automate all the logging in, renewing, etc, so I have tripled that. Some clickbank items, some jvzoo, some cj.

You need to take time setting up accounts (see clwiz.net (http://clwiz.net)) and when publishing ads be careful to clear your browser and rotate your IP (the autopilot tool will do those parts for you) and randomize your ad titles/content/images when publishing.

imogene
12-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Clickbank affiliates do better when they set up multiple review sites. Craigslist is too much of a scattergun approach to make the effort worthwhile.

imogene
12-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Craigslist profits for me have been in roughly 2-year cycles. About 8 years ago great, 6 years ago dropped, 4 years ago better, 2 years ago dead as a door nail, currently (end of 2014 through 2015) pretty good.

They made a bunch of changes in 2014-2015 that weeded out most of the spammers and scammers. The key now writing good ad copy and posting in volume... automating as much of your workflow as possible.

I was posting about 20 ads /day ... 4-5 ads each from 4-5 different accounts... that was generating around $100/week. This year I started using an automated excel add-in called CL Autopilot (clautopilot.net (http://clautopilot.net)) that lets me automate all the logging in, renewing, etc, so I have tripled that. Some clickbank items, some jvzoo, some cj.

You need to take time setting up accounts (see clwiz.net (http://clwiz.net)) and when publishing ads be careful to clear your browser and rotate your IP (the autopilot tool will do those parts for you) and randomize your ad titles/content/images when publishing.
WOW! What a lot of work for such small returns. I am looking for something that earns me more than the minimum wage for my time.

shellybelly
12-29-2015, 11:46 AM
I am just getting back into Clickbank. I think it has amazing potential and am working on blogging about what I want to promote.. Since I like variety I am going to start with WAH and then branch out from there. Adding this to my ebay selling career and adding Amazon... I should do well this year.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1