WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Overflow Available

Willow_Tree
07-15-2015, 12:55 PM
I have overflow available. The audio files are between 1 hour and 3 hours long.

They are two-person interviews.

If you are interested, please contact: [email protected]

No newbies please!

I need at least two reliable transcriptionists. Please do not e-mail excuses to me. If you want to transcribe, are VERY reliable, can follow through, and can complete the audio you accept, I have the work for you!

USA applicants only please!

NNN9495
07-19-2015, 03:31 PM
If the work involves speakers with heavy accents & less than audible sound as in your test file, you should indicate this in your call for transcription help and raise your pay rate. I definitely want additional transcription work, but am not desperate and quality work is worthy of excellent compensation.

Willow_Tree
07-21-2015, 08:13 AM
If the work involves speakers with heavy accents & less than audible sound as in your test file, you should indicate this in your call for transcription help and raise your pay rate. I definitely want additional transcription work, but am not desperate and quality work is worthy of excellent compensation.

The test is meant to test your skills and ability to follow directions in case there are [inaudibles]. I have lots of audio available without accent for those that would like to have extra work.

lareliw
07-21-2015, 06:25 PM
What is the rate of pay?

Willow_Tree
07-21-2015, 07:26 PM
What is the rate of pay?

If you are interested, please contact: [email protected]